U8 to U9 Academy
U8 and U9 Academy
- Fees: Includes practice, league fees, ref fees, field fees, and club operations unless otherwise indicated.
- NEW: 8 additional technical sessions included during the fall season.
- NEW: full season strength and conditioning program
- Academy includes Fall and Spring Seasons: August to October and March to May.
- Winter Optional Training can be added to enjoy our 10 month academy development program and continue your progression as a player.
- Practices and Games: Average 2-3 per week. We practice at Liberty Park South and use our exclusive indoor home for rain days and during March.
- Exclusive access to the FC Barcelona methodology training
- Leagues: We expect the teams to play US Club based leagues including OCL, COPL, or CASA depending on level and needs of team. Leagues subject to change based on team formation
- Fees include 1 league.
- If team plays in a second league: Additional fees apply and may replace a tournament
- Tournaments/ Showcases: Tournaments will be selected after team formation. Teams will play in a minimum of 3 Tournaments throughout the year and will be billed a tournament fee this summer.
- If team elects to attend additional tournaments, additional fees will apply.
- All rostered players are responsible for tournament fees and tournament expenses and required to play
- Winter Optional Training: Join our 10 month academy after team formation. We will share registration info after tryouts.
- GK training: Click here for info
- Video analysis program (additional fees may apply)
- Uniforms: We will be entering year 1 with 2022 tryouts of our uniform kit cycle.
- Priority Access to SuperKick